Only 20 applications can be accepted for each cohort. You will be contacted shortly after registration ends on May 25th to find out if you are in the first cohort, or on the waitlist.
The CLEO Speakers Network Meet-ups:
**Please note that the first meeting is mandatory in order to complete the program.
- Meeting #1 in-person: Tuesday, June 11 (Mandatory)
- Meeting #2 virtual: Tuesday, June 25
- Certification date 1: Tuesday, July 9
- Certification date 2: Tuesday, July 16
- Certification date 3 : Tuesday, July 23
1. First Meetup: Watch a climate change 101 presentation from beginning to end, to understand how to communicate your message and get information on the the causes, impacts and solutions to climate change. Receive all materials you need to start your presentation.
2. Virtual Meetup: Use this opportunity to ask questions to the coach and program manager in order to fine tune your presentation and the content.
3. Certification: Present your final 15 minute presentation with powerpoint to CSN coach and CLEO staff to receive your certification.
All meetings will be held from 6:00 PM - 7:45 PM at CLEO's new office:
2103 Coral Way, 2nd Floor
Miami, FL 33145
**If you cannot attend the first mandatory meetup or the certification dates, we kindly ask that you please leave your seat for another student. Given that there are only a few meetups for each cohort, we require that students make themselves available on those dates.
Stay tuned for August registration for the Fall cohort being held in September/ October.
Edit this message to tell users that can't take action (because of their location) how to contribute. For example, consider adding a link to a petition or donation page that you have created, or add social sharing options so that these supporters can help get the word out on social media.