Only 20 applications can be accepted for each cohort. You will be contacted shortly after registration ends on January 25th to find out if you are in the first cohort, or on the waitlist.
The CLEO Speakers Network Meet-ups:
**Please note that the first meeting is mandatory in order to complete the program.
- Meeting #1 in-person: Wednesday, February 6 (Mandatory)
- Meeting #2 virtual: Wednesday, February 20
- Certification date 1: Monday, March 4
- Certification date 2: Monday, March 18
- Certification date 3 (TBD in March on a need basis)
1. First Meetup: Watch a climate change 101 presentation from beginning to end, to understand how to communicate your message and get information on the the causes, impacts and solutions to climate change. Receive all materials you need to start your presentation.
2. Virtual Meetup: Use this opportunity to ask questions to the coach and program manager in order to fine tune your presentation and the content.
3. Certification: Present your final 15 minute presentation with powerpoint to CSN coach and CLEO staff to receive your certification.
All meetings will be held from 6:00 PM - 7:45 PM at CLEO's new office:
2103 Coral Way, 2nd Floor
Miami, FL 33145
**If you cannot attend the first mandatory meetup or the certification dates, we kindly ask that you please leave your seat for another student. Given that there are only a few meetups for each cohort, we require that students make themselves available on those dates.
Stay tuned for May registration for the Summer cohort being held in June/July.
Edit this message to tell users that can't take action (because of their location) how to contribute. For example, consider adding a link to a petition or donation page that you have created, or add social sharing options so that these supporters can help get the word out on social media.